MSE Undergraduate Academic Information – Find more resources for academics and courses on the School of Materials Engineering website.
- Undergraduate research, MSE 49900, provides the opportunity for laboratory and/or library research beyond the scope of the ordinary undergraduate curriculum, working in a research environment under the direct guidance of a faculty member.
Common Purdue Holds on your account:
You will not be able to add/drop courses with these two holds. Please release them ASAP.
Emergency Contact detailed instructions are provided at:
Financial Responsibility detailed instructions are provided at: https://www.purdue.edu/bursar/documents/tutorials/Financial-Responsibility.pdf.
- Open Registration – Dec 4
- Last Day to Drop – Nov 27th
- CRF Closed until December 4th!
- MSE 250 Tutoring
- Materials Grad School Interest Survey